Promoting Flexible, Avalable and Reliable Solutions.
Service Level Agreement
|LeXica Ltd have a commitment to excellence and a goal is to achieve 100% availability for you.|
Subject to conditions below, if the availability of any LeXica Ltd web service is less than our 100% goal LeXica Ltd will issue a credit to you in accordance with the following schedule with the credit being calculated on the basis of the monthly license fee for the affected web service:
You are asked to send a support message (or email) as soon as they have reason to believe that your web services are not operating normally so action can be taken to verify the unavailability.
|Service Availability||Credit Percentage|
|99.9 to 100%||0%|
|98% to 99.8% ||10%|
|95% to 97.9%||25%|
|90% to 94.9%||50%|
|89.9% or below||95%|
|You shall not receive any credits under this LeXica Ltd service level agreement in connection with any failure or deficiency of LeXica Ltd web service availability caused by or associated with:|
* circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications, insurance or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA,
* failure of access circuits to our network, unless LeXica Ltd solely cause such failure,
* scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades,
* domain name server propagation and issues outside LeXica Ltd direct control,
* issues with FTP, POP, IMAP or SMTP customer access,
* issues with your proxy servers and local network restrictions,
* false service level agreement breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of our measurement system,
* your acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by you) including without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g. CGI, PERL, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, wilful misconduct or use of the web services in breach of our terms,
* email or webmail delivery and transmission,
* outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to these web services.
* LeXica Ltd is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make the web-site appear inaccessible when others can still access it.
* LeXica Ltd is not responsible for insurance and other services that are provided by third parties and other companies.
* LeXica Ltd will guarantee only those areas considered under our control, our data center links to the Internet, our routers and our servers.
|Last updated January 1st 2017|
|LeXica Ltd operate multiple data centres in numerous countries as part of our commitment to achieve 100% availability for all LeXica Ltd web services. Where a failure in one part of the Internet is identified, you may be directed to continue using LeXica Ltd web services from an alternative LeXica Ltd backup web service. Service level availability shall be considered to be fully operational where a backup LeXica Ltd web service is available to be used when you are directed to do so.|
|Not all web service people are authorized company spokespersons and their personal views do not necessarily reflect those of LeXica Ltd. Only authorised information published on any web service page can be said to be representative of the views of LeXica Ltd. Verbal communication by LeXica Ltd people is generally restricted to providing a link to authorised information published on LeXica Ltd web service that can be said to be representative of the views of LeXica Ltd.|
| When you visit any of our web services or send emails you are communicating with LeXica Ltd electronically. LeXica Ltd communicate with you by email or by posting notices on a LeXica Ltd web site. For contractual purposes you consent to receive communications from LeXica Ltd electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that LeXica Ltd provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.|
Credit Request and Payment Procedures
|To receive a credit for LeXica Ltd web service license fees you must make a request by sending a support (ticketed) message to LeXica Ltd. Each request in connection with the LeXica Ltd web service level agreement must include the dates and times of the unavailability of the LeXica Ltd web services and must be received within ten (10) business days after the web service was not available. When the unavailability is confirmed, credits will be applied within two billing cycles after our receipt of the your credit request. Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.|
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to you in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total net license fee paid by you for such month for the affected LeXica Ltd web service. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to you or collected by LeXica Ltd in accordance with UK law and are your sole and exclusive remedies with respect to any failure or deficiency in LeXica Ltd web services.
This availability service level agreement applies to your licensed LeXica Ltd web services with a current account and not past due. As used herein, the term "web service availability " means the percentage of a particular month (based on a 24-hour day for the number of days in the subject month) that the content of LeXica Ltd web service is available for access by third parties via HTTP and HTTPS, as measured by the LeXica Ltd measurement system.