|LeXica Ltd web services may contain email, bulletin board, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Message Service" and collectively "Message Services"). You agree to use these LeXica Ltd web services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and when applicable related to the particular Message-Service. By way of example and not as a limitation you agree that when using LeXica Ltd Message-Services you will not:|
* Use Message-Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
* Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
* Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
* Upload or otherwise make available files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including by way of example and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
* Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through Message-Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party.
* Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, bots, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anothers computer or property of another.
* Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Message-Services specifically allow such messages.
* Download any file posted by another user of a Message-Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed and/or distributed in such manner.
* Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
* Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Message-Services.
* Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Message-Service.
* Harvest or otherwise collect information about others including email addresses.
* Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
* Messages that have the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act are strictly prohibited.
* Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
* Use download or otherwise copy or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of Message-Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
You agree to use Message-Services and related facilities in accordance with the following rules:
* Messages must be civil and tasteful.
* No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: messages must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or sent with the intention of causing trouble.
* No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
* Be patient: users of all abilities may be taking part with the same messages facilities.
* Messages containing languages other than English may be removed.
* No impersonation.
* No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
* You may not refer to specific web-site addresses unless authorized in advance.
If you know of a worthy web-site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform your LeXica Ltd team.
* You agree to only submit messages which are your own original work.
You must not violate, plagiarise or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
* The views expressed in a message are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of LeXica Ltd or its business associates.
|Last updated April 1st 2017|
|LeXica Ltd have no obligation to monitor Message-Services. However LeXica Ltd reserve the right to review materials posted to Message-Services and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. LeXica Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all Message-Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. LeXica Ltd reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as we deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of LeXica Ltd. LeXica Ltd do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Message-Service and therefore LeXica Ltd specifically disclaim any liability with regard to Message-Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Message-Service. Materials uploaded to Message-Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination, you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.|
* is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to LeXica Ltd for all the purposes specified,
* is not defamatory, and
* does not infringe any law, and
* indemnify LeXica Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of your breach of the above warranty, and
* waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on any LeXica Ltd web service.
Use of Documents
|Permission to use LeXica Ltd web service documents (such as bookings, covers, white papers, press releases, reports, datasheets and queries) from web services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies, and (2) no modifications of any web service documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. LeXica Ltd and/or respective business associates make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in LeXica Ltd web service documents and related graphics published as part of this LeXica Ltd web service for any purpose. Web service documents and related graphics published by the LeXica Ltd web service could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.|
|Where a message has inappropriate content that may abuse, harass or offend a reader then the message may be deleted. Where a user is found to be repeatedly creating messages with inappropriate content that may abuse, harass or offend then that user will have all their messages deleted. LeXica Ltd has a legal duty of care to ensure that people are not abused, harassed or offended by inappropriate content and that may include deleting all user generated messages from a known offender.|