Please send us a message:
|Please leave a voice message on +44 20 8428 8366 at any time of the day or night. LeXica Ltd European, Indian and American office hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - without any interuptions for maintenance. If LeXica Ltd are busy and not able to take your telephone call, please send LeXica Ltd an electronic message with your name and telephone number - your message will be recorded and your call will be returned without fail as soon as possible. LeXica Ltd data centre activities never stop and an electronic message is an effective way to communicate so your message can be be routed to the correct person at any time of the day or night.|
While others choose to do business for a few hours each day and a some days each week, LeXica Ltd choose to put the customer first - all the time.
|Security: is paramount and without limit.|
Cloud: is the future - programmed systems are obsolete.
Users: can share data - anywhere.
Mobile: apps for tablets and phones.
Methods: high levels of automation - do more with less.
Backup: encrypted data replication to many remote data centres.
Integrated: applications with continual improvements.
Profitability: from business intelligence and management information.
Do more with less:
|1. Teach teams to think quickly and collaborate on the fly, rather than getting bogged down in the process.|
2. Teams must be small and nimble for quick decisions and low overheads.
3. Every project is justified with a forecast of bottom-line impact - priorities are then easy to assign.
4. Do not kill yourself offering everything - focus on the "less stuff" that is not provided by others.
5. Define the core problem as well as the desired solutions and outcomes - focus on the core problem.
6. Its not about hitting homeruns, its about advancing with singles and walks - evolution is better than innovation.
7. Find the minimalist message that resonates - cut out bullet points and build a divine experience.
8. Evaluate everything and outsource what can be done by others - throw away anything that duplicates something else.
The big four:
|Certain application services that are a mandatory part of every web site provide a good marketing platform to demonstrate those services to many potential customers. These big four services include:-|
1. Document Life-Cycle Management (DLM): with every uploaded or generated document being held as a task attachment.
2. Business Email Messaging (BEM): using the envelope and letter method to manage private information in a secure way.
3. Customer Interaction Service (CIS): using Eliza as the Artificial Intelligent Assistant (AIA) to manage "Contact Us" requests.
4. Financial Account Management (FAM): provides fully automated invoicing with payments based on regular schedules.
The first two basic services are reused and improved by the second two services. The primary purpose of these services is to demonstrate to potential customers how their business could become more productive and efficient. A very large number of companies have these foundation business requirements and each web service provides evidence of just have refined these big four services have beome with continual improvements.
Because these core application services are reused by every market sector, these services are documented as part of the Human Resource Management (HRM) application.
Request your assigned pass phrase
|Only an authorized guest is permitted to sign in. It is illegal to attempt to sign in if you are not an authorized guest.|
22.214.171.124 2018/02/24 03:59:39 CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/
Your local computer date and time should reasonably correct.
Click to begin test Cookie Step 1 of 3...
|* Office 360.|
* Linkedin premium.
* Adobe cloud.
* Mobile phone and data.
* Office phone and data.
|People are able to effectively use ACRM with any width screen from 3 inches to 32 inches. Twin columns with a dynamic screen width provides a valuable usability factor.|
An objective is any kind of secure computing device; desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone using any operating system and all kinds of browsers. International standard HTML web pages are the only deliverable - no software to be downloaded, installed or updated.
|ACRM has been purposefully designed to work with any type of smart phone, any kind of tablet from 4 inches to 12 inches, any kind of laptop from the monster 21 inch to the portable 7 inch and any kind of desktop with screens from 17 inch to 32 inch. All modern secure operating systems are supported - older operating systems that are not secure are deliberatly not supported. Everyday, people use LeXica Ltd application services via Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera - many other standard browsers are also supported.|